giving the world a peek into my kitchen...

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Mixed Vegetables

I like to make my mix vege as colorful as possible. I used carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, corn and mushrooms this time. You can also add broccoli, capsicum and chilies. They say different colors of vegetables contain different nutrients and is therefore more healthier! :)



Ingredients:
Carrot - 1
Cauliflower -1/2
Cabbage - 1/3
Baby corn - 4
Mushrooms - 5-6
*all the above, cut into small pieces
Onion (sliced thinly) -1/2
Garlic (sliced) - 3-4 cloves
Ginger (slice thinly) - 1tbsp
Oyster sugar
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste

Saute the onions, garlic and ginger in a little oil. Add in all the vegetables and stir-fry briefly before adding oyster sauce, salt and pepper. I like my vegetables a bit crunchy, so i take them out in about 3-4 minutes.


No comments: